|Partington Home, Glossop had accommodation for 40 beds and opened on 31 October 1914. It closed on 28 February 1919 after treating 618 patients. The Home belonged to the Corporation of Glossop, having been opened in 1908. The photos below are of two convalescent groups at Partington Home. There are more photos on the Partington Home page.|
|The Red Cross Hospital, Moorfield, Glossop had accommodation for 102 beds and opened on 18 March 1915.
It closed on 24 February 1919 after treating 1554 patients.
The house was lent by Major Hill-Wood, M.P. and administered by the Glossop Red Cross Division.
The photo is of Private J Gunner, Christmas 1915.