Chapel Lane
(Wesleyan Methodist)

[From the collection of the late Ada Williams, a member of Hadfield Wesleyan Church and a former Mayor of Glossop.]
In 1876 the insufficient accommodation and dilapidation convinced the Trustees to build a new church – Bank St.
After the new housing estate was built around it, the graveyard was gifted to Glossop Borough Council to be maintained as an open space.
